Why study Media, Art & Design at Stoke on Trent College?
How many reasons do you need?
• We are the country’s only ‘Live Nation Centre for Media and Performing Arts’, supported by the world’s biggest live event company, and with fantastic links to the creative industry as a result.
• We are host to the unique Signal Radio Media Academy, training up the next generation of DJs, producers and technicians with work placements at Signal Radio.
• Our students enter and win at the Royal Opera House Design Challenge year after year, gaining high profile exposure for their art, design and media skills.
• We have BBC short film winners amongst our past students.
• We are a founder member of the National Skills Academy for Creative and Cultural Skills and have the Artsmark Gold award.
• Our photography students get to visit London for residential visits to improve their skills.
• Our facilities are the best in North Staffs, with arts workshops, two high edit suites and Apple Mac computer suites, film and TV studios, radio studios and our own Heatwave Radio station.
• Many tutors have real industry experience and our courses offer great chances of progression to further study and employment.