Why Stoke on Trent College?
Stoke on Trent College has a number of Health & Security and Food Safety courses at various levels. There are either generic awards such as NEBOSH and First Aid at Work or ones that are more specific to meet industry standards. The tutors who deliver these qualifications have extensive knowledge and have vocational expertise in a variety of sectors.
A new suite of crisis response and safety courses have been developed specifically to help businesses make suitable preparation for challenging situations which may arise.
The suite of courses includes:
- Emergency Planning and Crisis Response
- Improvised Explosive Device (605-IED) Awareness
- Personal Safety (Breakaway and Safe Hold)
- Conflict Resolution
Please contact us on 01782 603634 for more information.
Health, Safety & Security Facilities at Stoke on Trent College
Our health, safety and security courses are all taught at our Cauldon campus, which has free on-site parking for delegates. As well as learning in modern, well-equipped training classrooms and workshops, delegates are able to use the College’s restaurants and Costa outlet for meals and refreshments.
- To administer first aid to colleagues, a First Aid at Work qualification needs to be achieved.
- Employers have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of staff and other people – such as customers and members of the public – who may be affected by their work.
- Health and Safety Consultants can earn over £30,000 a year.
- The increased terror threat in the UK means specialist security training is now required in many types of business
- Modern training facilities in our Cauldon campus
- On-site restaurant and Costa Coffee outlet for delegates
- Free parking on site
- Health and Safety Consultant.
- First Aider within the workplace.
- Risk Assessor
- Security Officer or Manager
- Door Supervisor