Looking to move on from school with a full A-Level programme – or to combine an A-Level with your Level 3 qualification to support your progression to University?
Looking to return to education to gain key qualifications as a stepping stone to higher-level study?
Our NEW A-Level programmes can help you discover your pathway!
Students interested in developing their elite sports performance alongside their A-Level programme can take advantage of the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS). Available in conjunction with our Institute of Sports Performance, we are one of only 4 TASS accredited providers in the country putting us in a unique position in the region. More information can be found here
Will I have to pay?
For learners aged 16-18 courses are completely FREE. You can also take advantage of up to £1,500* worth of support, including:
- FREE Travel*, FREE Equipment*, FREE NUS Extra Card*, FREE Lunch* and a FREE Breakfast
*Subject to criteria
For adults aged 19-23, you can can study for FREE if this is your first full Level 3 qualification.
Advanced Learning Loans are also available to pay for the cost of the course upfront for adults aged 19+ with nothing to repay until you are earning over £21,000 a year. It’s not a bank loan, there are no credit checks and your eligibility doesn’t depend upon your household income. More information can be found here
Which A-Levels are available?
- Computer Science
- English Literature
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
What option choices are available?
|OPTION 1||OPTION 2||OPTION 3|
What are the Entry Requirements?
To study for A-Levels you will need a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A*-C) INCLUDING English and Maths.
Additional entry requirements for specific subjects:
- Maths – GCSE grade B/6 or above in Maths
- English Literature – GCSE grade B/6 or above in English
- Biology – GCSE grade B/6 or above in Biology or Science
- Chemistry – GCSE grade B/6 or above in Chemistry or Science
- Physics – GCSE grade B/6 or above in Physics or Science
- Computer Science – GCSE grade B/6 or above in Maths
- Psychology – GCSEs grade 4/C or above to include Science
- Sociology – GCSEs grade 4/C or above to include Science
- History – GCSE grade B/6 or above
- Physical Education – a good level of fitness or performing at a high level in a sport
How do I apply?
For more information complete the application form below or contact us:
Tel: 01782 603634