Stoke on Trent College is a leading provider of training and business solutions both locally and regionally. The College has first class links with industry and commerce in a wide range of sectors. This charter sets out our commitments to the organisations we work with and is intended to clearly indicate the standard and level of service you can expect from us.
OUR COMMITMENTS TO YOU
Stoke on Trent College will:
- Respond to enquiries within two working days.
- Arrange a meeting within five working days (as required).
Training and Development Visits
- If required, a Key Account Holder from the College Employer Engagement Team will visit you to discuss and identify your training needs and will undertake an Organisation Needs Analysis to assist this process.
- We will provide a single point of contact with the college. They will manage all your training enquiries and provide swift and effective communications.
- Once your need is identified we will offer your organisation appropriate solutions in the form of a proposal to meet those needs at a time and place to suit you and your staff.
- If the proposal is accepted we will issue a contract clearly stating expectations from you and the college.
- If we are unable to provide appropriate solutions we will aim to refer you to an alternative provider via our links with the local growth hub.
At the start of a Training Programme
- Issue clear and accurate information about the programme’s content, duration, times, assessments/exams and costs.
- Agree communication channels.
- Provide qualified and competent staff, who will deliver high quality learning opportunities and services.
- The Key Account Holder will maintain a continuous relationship with your organisation to monitor progress.
On Completion of the Training
- We will evaluate the training with both you and your employees.
- In conjunction with yourselves, measure the impact of the training on your business.
- We will then develop the next phase of activity with you.