At Stoke on Trent College we have a range of services to support your business.
FREE ORGANISATIONAL NEEDS ANALYSIS
The first step in making the most of your employees’ potential is to find out exactly what the organisation needs in terms of skills and then work out how these needs can be met.
The analysis considers:
- The organisation as a whole
- The teams within the organisation
- Each individual employee
This FREE consultation that our business development advisors carry out with you will help you understand and plan the training and development needs of your business in the coming years. Within this we can include a training needs analysis for individual staff, to give each one a roadmap detailing the training they would benefit from to help your business reach its potential.
From the analysis of your needs, we will then be able to recommend for you the training and development options available, and develop specific training solutions to help meet those needs, thus saving you valuable time. These may include:
- Recruitment of new additional staff
- Apprenticeship programmes – for new employees or to significantly upskill existing employees
- Work-based vocational qualifications such as NVQs
- Professional qualifications including university-level courses
- Statutory training such as First Aid, Health and Safety etc
- Short courses to meet specific requirements such as sales training, customer service and manual handling
- Units and modules from longer qualifications
- Seminars or workshops with groups of employees
- The development of bespoke training packages or new qualifications specific to your business needs