Want a fresh start this New Year?
It’s not too late to achieve your aspirations at Stoke on Trent College.
We have a range of courses starting in January, including:
- Engineering BTEC L3 – develop knowledge and skills in the design, development, manufacturing and maintenance of engineering products and systems. Starts 14th January.
- Construction and the Built Environment BTEC L3 – develop knowledge and skills in construction and the built environment with a focus on project management. Starts 14th January.
- Motor Vehicle L1 – The course covers key areas for students wanting to develop skills in vehicle service, maintenance and repair or vehicle refinishing and paint. Starts 14th January.
- Construction Multi-skills L1 – this course provides the basic skills and knowledge required for various construction trades. Starts 14th January.
- Gateway to Apprenticeship programmes offering valuable work experience and employability skills – next programme starts 28th January
- Prince’s Trust Programme – a 12 week self-development course for 16-25 year olds to build confidence and develop employability skills. Start dates vary by location. Click here for more details.
PLUS Live Apprenticeship vacancies with a range of local employers. Start dates vary. Click here for the latest vacancies.
For more information and to apply please complete the form below:
Or Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01782 603634