Our learners will have the confidence and skills to make choices for a lifetime of fulfilment.
To provide an inclusive professional and technical education to energise and grow our city region.
In doing this we:
Promise learners that we will help them to access and achieve their aspirations
Promise employers that we will work with them to develop a highly trained and reliable workforce
Promise stakeholders that we will play an active role in the development of a vibrant local economy
Stoke on Trent College also has a specific Higher Education Strategy, which is summarised by the 3 key principles below:
Wider and fairer access to HE
- Providing clear progression routes to higher education for vocational student within the College
- Stimulating demand from new students, including those already in work
- Providing an affordable HE programme
- Increasing choice of HE routes
Meeting the Skills Needs of the Region
- Meeting customer and stakeholder needs
- Working in collaboration with partners and employers
Improving student choice and experience of higher education
- Enabling students to access HE locally
- Encouraging access to HE
For more general information about Stoke on Trent College please visit the ‘About Us’ section of the website.