What is Multiply?
Multiply is a new government-funded programme to help adults improve their numeracy skills. If you’re aged 19 and over you can access free numeracy courses through Multiply to build your confidence with numbers and gain a qualification.
Completed a Multiply course? Tell us what you think! Your feedback is important – click to take part in a quick online survey.
Good numeracy skills may unlock job opportunities and lead to higher wages or prepare you for further study. They also help in everyday life, such as helping children with homework and budgeting money.
Unlock Job Opportunities
Gain a Qualification
Support your Child
Free Multiply Courses
There are courses for beginners to more advanced courses such as GCSE Maths, Functional Skills Qualifications, or equivalent, so you will be able to learn at a pace that suits you. Courses include…
- Healthy Eating on a Budget – Eating healthily doesn’t have to be expensive. Join our budget-friendly workshop.
- Managing Your Money – Ready to take control of your finances? Join our budgeting workshop.
- Stepping Stone Maths – Unlock maths with our beginner workshop, whether you are starting from scratch or need a refresher.
- Supporting Your Child with Numeracy – Join us in helping your young mathematician become maths-confident.
- Digital Maths Skills – Boost your digital math confidence with our hands-on course.
Support for Businesses
We also support those who are employees, employers, volunteers, and self-employed individuals. We offer bespoke numeracy training for employers within Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire to help upskill your workforce! For further details please call 01782 603634.
Take a FREE online numeracy assessment. Answer 6 short questions to help you understand the areas of numeracy you might want to improve.
If you’d like more information on Multiply or would like someone to contact you to discuss delivering Multiply in your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call…
What Could I Do Next?
You could progress to a range of courses, including:
Multiply is offered in addition to the existing free essential numeracy learning for adults in England who do not have a maths GCSE at grade C or above. These qualifications will help you gain the numeracy skills you need for work and are recognised by employers. Find out more about essential numeracy skills qualifications.