We are delighted to announce that the College has successfully achieved Matrix re-accreditation. The Matrix assessment standard recognises our commitment to delivering Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and demonstrates a number of strengths including:
- Effectiveness of external and internal partnerships
- Strong collaboration and communication between IAG teams
- Feedback from students directly linked to improvements in IAG service
- The extent to which staff colleagues influence and support developments
- Continuous professional development of IAG staff colleagues
The Matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals. The Standard and assessment covers four main areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Service Delivery
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Overall the Matrix Accreditation underlines the quality and dedication of our IAG service.
Heather Marks, Director of Quality & Learning was delighted with the outcome and wanted to extend her congratulations to everyone within the organisation and most importantly our learners.
“This outcome is a credit to the hard work, commitment and skills of everyone who works within the IAG service, and we are once again delighted that the high quality of our provision in Stoke on Trent has been recognised.”