Looking for a change of direction?
It’s not too late to discover your pathway at Stoke on Trent College!
We have a range of courses starting from November, including:
- Gateway to Construction – giving a broad introduction and a range of basic skills required for working in the Construction Industry, plus genuine work placement.
- Brand new ‘Starter for 10’ course – 6 weeks to help you develop a range of skills to prepare you for work or further study.
- Gateway to Apprenticeship programmes offering valuable work experience and employability skills in sectors such as Construction, Care and Business Administration.
- Prince’s Trust Programme – a 12 week self-development course for 16-25 year olds to build confidence and develop employability skills.
- Foundation Level studies in a variety of subjects such as catering, motor vehicle and more.
- Live Apprenticeship vacancies with a range of local employers. Start dates vary. Click here for our latest vacancies.
To find out more:
Tel: 01782 603634
Or complete the form below: