How new talent can help your business grow
Did you know that Stoke on Trent College can support with recruiting new talent or upskilling your existing workforce? Stoke on Trent College helps employers hire Apprentices in a variety of sectors from professional services, construction, engineering, IT Services and many more.
How could an Apprentice help you?
Employers like you use Apprenticeships to bring new talent and a fresh perspective to their business or to develop the skills of existing members of staff. This can improve productivity, reduce recruitment costs and lead to a more motivated workforce.
Everything we do at Stoke on Trent college is industry focused and career ready and we’re experts in developing Apprentices’ skills, knowledge and behaviours. All training is delivered by our industry expert assessors and teaching staff, with support from employers and mentors. As an employer, you can pass on your industry expertise to develop the skills of your Apprentice and teach them skills needed to succeed in their chosen career.
By employing an Apprentice, you’ll be helping them kick start their career, giving them essential first-hand knowledge of how the industry works and a recognised qualification to help aid their career progression.
How can the Business Hub support you?
- A training needs analysis
- A dedicated account manager assigned to you from your first enquiry
- Free recruitment service for new Apprentices
- Up-skilling existing workforce using Apprenticeship standards
- Invitation to employer business Breakfasts and events held throughout the year
- Quality training in outstanding facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Access to a range of commercial courses provided by the Stoke on Trent College
- Access to alternative funding streams to support workforce development
Funding information on the Apprenticeship levy
- Who pays the Apprenticeship levy?
- How much does the levy cost?
- Can I use the levy to fund Apprenticeship training for my existing workforce?
- What happens if employers don’t spend all levy funds available?
- What happens to businesses who do not pay the levy?