We are the largest provider of further education in Stoke and North Staffordshire, with around 5,000 students each year on full-time and part-time study programmes, apprenticeships, professional qualifications and university-level courses.
We also help thousands of local people each year to gain the basic skills needed for work, be it English and maths, employability skills or specific work-related qualifications.
Our students routinely win awards in regional and national competitions and the challenge helps to unleash their talent and prepare them for the competitive world of employment.
Our learners will have the confidence and skills to make choices for a lifetime of fulfilment.
To provide an inclusive professional and technical education to energise and grow our city region.
In doing this we:
Promise learners that we will help them to access and achieve their aspirations
Promise employers that we will work with them to develop a highly trained and reliable workforce
Promise stakeholders that we will play an active role in the development of a vibrant local economy
- Trust – We build trust and credibility in the College brand. We are responsive and diligent, move ideas into action, and take initiative to drive actions forward.
- Resillience – We are resilient. We pull through difficult circumstances and seek solutions to problems, and create a safe and supportive environment for learners and each other
- Authenticity – We build long-term and meaningful relationships by working in partnership with the community and each other for mutual benefit. We strive to be the ‘best in class’ whilst staying true to what we stand for.
- Innovation and Collaboration – Our staff serve the needs of its communities. Through innovative curriculum design and delivery and proactive partnership working, we support our city and wider area through access to high-quality professional and technical education.
- Nurturing – We are committed to providing the care, attention, and support needed to help our learners to navigate the world and be successful. We push our learners and themselves to achieve at the highest level.