Looking for an Apprenticeship?
Earn £200* by finding your own employer.
And…We’ll help you find that employer!
Please see the leaflet on the right for more information or contact us.
*Terms and conditions apply.
With an Apprenticeship, you can earn money while you’re learning and gain recognised qualifications as you work.
As employees, Apprentices earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills.
Off the job, usually on a day-release basis, Apprentices receive training to work towards nationally recognised qualifications. Apprenticeships can take between one and four years to complete depending on the level of Apprenticeship, the Apprentices’ ability and the industry sector.
Stoke on Trent College currently has links to over 600 employers, with 1,250 apprentices in more than 45 different areas, including:
Business, IT, Administration and Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- IT Applications Specialist
- IT Telecoms
- Medical Administration
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Team Leading
Construction and Building Services
- Brickwork (Trowel Occupations)
- Carpentry (Site)
- Construction Maintenance Operations
- Electrical Installation (Electrotechnical)
- Gas/Central Heating
- Painting & Decorating
- Plumbing & Heating
- Wood Machining
- Wood Occupations (Architectural or Site)
Engineering, Manufacturing and Motor Vehicle
- Engineering Manufacture: Engineering Maintenance
- Engineering Manufacture: Engineering Technical Support
- Engineering Manufacture: Fabrication and Welding
- Engineering Manufacture: Installation and Commissioning
- Engineering Manufacture: Mechanical Manufacturing
- Improving Operational Performance: Business Improvement Technqiues
- Improving Operational Performance: Fabrication and Welding
- Improving Operational Performance: Machining (Electronics)
- Improving Operational Performance: Machining
- Improving Operational Performance: Maintenance
- Motor Vehicle – Body & Paint Refinishing
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance (Light or Heavy Vehicle)
- Facilities Services
Health, Care, Early Years and Scientific
- Allied Health Profession Support
- Childcare: Children and Young People’s Social Care
- Childcare: Early Years Educator
- Cleaning and Environmental Support
- Clinical Healthcare Support
- Health and Social Care: Adult Social Care
- Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Services
Logistics and Warehousing
- Logistics Operations
- Warehousing and Storage
- Beauty Therapy
- Food and Beverage Service
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
- Professional Cookery
- Activity Leadership
- Exercise and Fitness
- School Sports Support
- Sports Coaching