What we offer
The Sports Academies are available to every student in the College, not just Sports students, and are based within the fantastic Sports facilities at the College which include:
- Sports Therapy Room
- Elite Level Sports Science Laboratory
- Fitness Suite with resistance, free weight and strength and conditioning areas
- Full size Sports hall
- Dedicated Sports teaching facilities
Our full range of Sports Academies
The Sports Academies are a core part of the College’s drive to become one of the top Sports institutions within the region, therefore we will be working very closely with partners such as Staffordshire Universities TEAM:STAFFS Elite programme, Stoke City FC, Hoopskills Basketball and Game Changer Performance.
Our Sports Academies were established to ensure that all students have the opportunity to be a success in their sport, whether it is competing, volunteering, coaching or just trying to keep fit and active.
There are a wide variety of programmes offered aimed at the following areas:
- Supporting elite college athletes
- Sports Academies and competitive inter-college sport
- A coach and short course education programme
- Sport and Fitness Apprenticeship opportunities
If you want to continue to compete within an elite environment, need high level advice and support or just want to play sport and get fit and active, Stoke on Trent College’s Sports Academies is the place for you.
Interested? Contact our Sports Academies Manager
Tel: 01782 208208