- This event has passed.
Looking for a change of career?
Join our team!
Whether you already hold a teaching qualification or are considering a career in teaching…we can support you to achieve your aspirations!
We offer opportunities to work with us on a flexible, part time or full time basis.
Do you currently work in a trade?
Plumbers…Architects…Gas Engineers…Bricklayers…Wood Machinists…Engineers…
If you hold a Level 3 qualification in your existing trade, we offer a full training package to enable you to obtain qualified teaching status.
We are currently recruiting for a number of full and part time teaching and support staff roles.
Find out more at our Recruitment Fair, on Saturday 12th March, Burslem Campus, 10am – 2pm
Come along and view our specialist industry-standard facilities, talk to our team and find out what makes us a vibrant and unique place to work.
We offer an attractive rewards package which includes:
- Enhanced leave policies including 32 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- A competitive pension package
- Support for continuing professional development
- Health-related benefits including individual health care plans
- Access to a state-of-the-art gym
- On-site nursery and on-site parking
- On-site restaurant facilities and FREE breakfasts
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Going from Strength to Strength’
Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent, ST6 1JJ