All exams start at 9:30am
Learners should arrive no later than 8:45am and report to Main Reception to sign in.
- Friday 19th May 2023 – GCSE Maths Paper 1
- Monday 5th June 2023 – GCSE English Paper 1
- Wednesday 7th June 2023 – GCSE Maths Paper 2
- Monday 12th June 2023 – GCSE English Paper 2
- Wednesday 14th June 2023 – GCSE Maths Paper 3
Revision sessions are available for everyone. Students should speak to their English and Maths lecturers for specific revision session dates and times.
What to bring with you:
- College ID Badge
- For English Exams: Black ball point pen; Highlighter
- For Maths Exams: Black ball point pen; Pencil; Eraser; Ruler; Highlighter; Compass; Protractor; Scientific calculator (where applicable for calculator papers only)
Please note that limited supplies of equipment will be available from College if you forget anything.
All learners have been sent further information of the GCSE exams via their College Email account.